Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OTB Impulse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
n00bie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n00bie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 10:22am
You need one? I could ask my buddies in OTB if you want one I can get one, for a REALLY small price.
oakley917 View Drop Down

Guested - Sexually explicit crap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakley917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 11:06am
thanks on the offer n00bie but i'll wait till i get an email back fromt OTB first, i'll get a new trigger either way
n00bie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n00bie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 11:20am
Originally posted by oakley917 oakley917 wrote:

thanks on the offer n00bie but i'll wait till i get an email back fromt OTB first, i'll get a new trigger either way

Highly doubt that, they're quite busy with the advent as well as many events going around.

But if you need one, shoot me a PM.
oakley917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakley917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 11:54am
aight
tipper13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipper13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 12:45pm
that would truely suck...lol
my setup
98c-
all-american-
R-T-
2x trigg-
GTA x-chamber-
rico 2k
and evo2
polished internals
dead on drop
114 4500 max flo
2k3 vert. cocker
black magic barrel, reg and bolt
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 5:32pm

Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

My friend broke the trigger

you should brake him.

yeah good idea..

well i've heard thatt otb will replace any broken trigger if they break b/c well.. they're not supposed to, i emailed them and havent gotten a reply back yet so we'll seee

and see that other pic i posted? its a first person anime style fighter...where my arm glows and i can punch thru cement walls and make them crumble with ease... yeah.. ok  *eats trix cereal*

AAAANNNND look what the same kid that broke my trigger did to his xbox

whoa if that is really his xbox i wouldn't even let him wal in front of my house
SiLeNt-ScOpE View Drop Down
Guested - F-bomb and flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiLeNt-ScOpE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

My friend broke the trigger

you should brake him.

yeah good idea..

well i've heard thatt otb will replace any broken trigger if they break b/c well.. they're not supposed to, i emailed them and havent gotten a reply back yet so we'll seee

and see that other pic i posted? its a first person anime style fighter...where my arm glows and i can punch thru cement walls and make them crumble with ease... yeah.. ok  *eats trix cereal*

AAAANNNND look what the same kid that broke my trigger did to his xbox

whoa if that is really his xbox i wouldn't even let him wal in front of my house

when he does walk in front of your house

~~SiLeNt-ScOpE~~

oakley917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakley917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 8:07pm
hahahah exactly!
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 1:32am
Yeah when i first saw OTB frames I thought to myself "Those are really cool!" and then later I discovered the triggers were plastic and I knew this sort of thing would happen which is why I totally dislike them now.
oakley917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakley917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 11:53am

i love the plastic trigger tho, its sooo soo light, and the trigger is magnetic ontop of that.... its sooo light! you can feather it walk it anything it soo fast, i'll just get a new trigger and im set again, its great

EvanJ1551 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvanJ1551 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 2:12pm
i was gonna get the OTB but i didnt like the fact they had a plastic trigger and the frame costs so much
WWW.PBVIDS.COM The Best Place For Paintball Vids On The Web!!
mirage500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirage500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 2:33pm
on the gun is that a p&p messah reg?
newdude View Drop Down
One day I will be uber cool - one day...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 5:05pm
^^^ No it's a max flo..
98% of ion owners think there Ion can own any high end gun, if you want to kick the crap out of those dumbasses put this in your sig!
Commander Cool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commander Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 5:54pm

i love the plastic trigger tho, its sooo soo light, and the trigger is magnetic ontop of that.... its sooo light! you can feather it walk it anything it soo fast, i'll just get a new trigger and im set again, its great

my friend has an OTB on his impy, it is incredibly fast, the plastic trigger makes it feel like ur pullin nothin at all, definatly worth the $$$

-=PEACE OUT=-
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 6:37pm
once you get the trigger fixed you better make sure it works.  on the guy that broke.   Maybe like a few thousand rounds of testing.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
oakley917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakley917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 10:05pm

Originally posted by Random_Person Random_Person wrote:

once you get the trigger fixed you better make sure it works.  on the guy that broke.   Maybe like a few thousand rounds of testing.

sounds reasonalbe :D

indrul1.8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indrul1.8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 10:17pm
that has some awesome milling
friends dont let friends buy tippmans
oakley9l7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakley9l7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 10:18pm
what the heck? this thread is mad old why'd people go replyin in it?
PaintballWizard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Flatstang is my HERO!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by indrul1.8 indrul1.8 wrote:

that has some awesome milling

rofl let the thread go back to the deepest darkest areas of the forum where the evil trolls and demons lurk.

BACK TO HELL YOU EVIL THREAD I COMMAND YO BACK TO THE DARKEST DOOMS!

Paintball Videos.
www.smacktalkpaintball.com
webdogradio.us
www.forceofnature.com
and www.google.com
TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 10:43pm
If that kid broke my OTB frame, he would be spitting paintballs for the rest of his life
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic