Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Life Jacket Storie

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
The Short Kid View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1: Terminal immaturity

Joined: 12 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 41
Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Life Jacket Storie
    Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:35pm
I had a friend who was about 15 years old. The kid was a little wimp. One day we went paintballing at a field near my house. The kid showed up in a huge life jacket. I laughed like $$$$ and shot him at least 50 times where he was not covered. The one place he forgot to cover, His b@@@@. He said he would never where a life jacket for paintball again. So if you play paintball with me don't where protection because I will try the hardest I can to shot you where you aree not covered.
Back to Top
dtfastj View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1175
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:38pm
Whats the point of this post?
A-5 RT$380
Double Trigger$29.95
Flatline$149.95
16in All American$75
WGP 70ci 45 CarbonFiber$200
ETC = $1026.75
Whomping newbies who have Markers that cost more than my entire setup...PRICELESS
Back to Top
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 February 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2591
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:39pm
Wow, you could have just chased a potential player away from the game because you had to be "macho" and shoot a player who was scared his first time. Were'nt we all before?  If you can't respect newbs you would be better off just not playing.  People like you get on my nerves, thinking the worse you treat people the more we'll like you.  You're not any cooler for shooting that kid. 

Congradulations


Back to Top
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 May 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3042
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:46pm
uh oh, your cool, everybody watch out for the loser short kid who picks on first time players.
Back to Top
xteam02001 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Joined: 16 May 2003
Location: Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 1605
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by The Short Kid The Short Kid wrote:

I had a friend who was about 15 years old. The kid was a little wimp. One day we went paintballing at a field near my house. The kid showed up in a huge life jacket. I laughed like $$$$ and shot him at least 50 times where he was not covered. The one place he forgot to cover, His b@@@@. He said he would never where a life jacket for paintball again. So if you play paintball with me don't where protection because I will try the hardest I can to shot you where you aree not covered.



Nice job buddy. Exactly how short are you?

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
Back to Top
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Official Box Hoister

Joined: 28 June 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 9201
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:52pm
I would like to say something to you....but I don't want jmac4 to ever be born....triplets is enough.
Que pasa?


Back to Top
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 May 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3042
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:55pm
actually...after thinking about this....maybe you shouldnt make that statement about wearing protection..because, when you paintball, your mask is guess what? thats right, its Protection.

So, unless your as intelligent as this "storie" suggests, i would guess you wear a mask. Thus making your point about wuss' wearing protection virtually pointless.

Thankyou, and Goodbye.

Edited by matt06
Back to Top
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 February 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2591
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

I would like to say something to you....but I don't want jmac4 to ever be born....triplets is enough.


ROFL

Back to Top
nickman98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Et Tu, Nickman?

Joined: 14 July 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4350
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:59pm
___ Signal

Edited by SandMan
Back to Top
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 February 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2591
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 10:01pm
^^^^^

why?

Not trying to make you mad, but we get these every week.  What makes this one different?

Back to Top
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 May 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3042
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 10:03pm
i agree with tippy...let it go.
Back to Top
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Dead man...

Joined: 02 July 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8925
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 9:42am
Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

^^^^^

why?

Not trying to make you mad, but we get these every week.  What makes this one different?

The fact that we get these every week is the problem. To the poster, alright, we'll all make sure to watch out for you, you're a realy tough guy. You now have the respect of all these people you have neve met because of this display of machoism.
Back to Top
-The Unknown View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested - Nudity

Joined: 25 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 190
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 10:01am
Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

I would like to say something to you....but I don't want jmac4 to ever be born....triplets is enough.


ROFL
Back to Top
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Official Box Hoister

Joined: 28 June 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 9201
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 10:20am

Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

^^^^^

why?

Not trying to make you mad, but we get these every week.  What makes this one different?

The fact that we get these every week is the problem. To the poster, alright, we'll all make sure to watch out for you, you're a realy tough guy. You now have the respect of all these people you have neve met because of this display of machoism.

Thank you have a nice day 

Que pasa?


Back to Top
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 25 February 2004
Location: Bangladesh
Status: Offline
Points: 1823
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 11:29am
im almost tempted to try wearing a life jacket it seems like u'd get a lot of bouncers
Back to Top
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Dead man...

Joined: 02 July 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8925
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 12:18pm
Hmmmm, nick posted the signal a while ago and no mods have edited it yet. Wonder if they're just watching, it doesn't search right bcause of the caps, or none of the mods have shown up today. Maybe they actually have lives and jobs. I mean, Rambino has the baby to deal with so he's probably be busy teaching it about patent laws and the Smart Parts lawsuits. Hey Rambino, has the breast pump given you any hickies?
Back to Top
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Joined: 16 December 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5554
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 1:00pm
rofl at rednekk



saepe fidelis
Back to Top
The Short Kid View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1: Terminal immaturity

Joined: 12 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 41
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 1:20pm
O.K. I know that alot of people are mad and saying bad things because i shot a kid who had a life jacket on. I know now that it was stupid and I shoulkd not have done it. I am sorry and I will not do something like that again. Also the kid was not a newbie. He had played for about 5 or 6 years and wore the life jacket for no good reason. Also I am pretty short.
Back to Top
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Tons of em’

Joined: 14 July 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 9800
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 1:24pm
I bet this didn't happen. I remember this same story about a kid in a life jacket. Just ignore him, he'll go away.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Back to Top
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 May 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3042
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 1:35pm
i dont really care if you shoot people or not....its just, dont come here, bragging how you lit up a kid, and want praise for it.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.203 seconds.