Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Centerfeed M98 adapter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ziggymarley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziggymarley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Centerfeed M98 adapter
    Posted: 22 June 2004 at 7:01pm
I saw this on the PBnation forums yesterday. I just thought i'd share this to those who haven't seen it yet.

here's the link...Click Me
"Real markers have gills."
"son of a <KRL>."
Ferny View Drop Down
Please?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ferny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 7:30pm
Thats sweet. I'm a lefty and the hopper gets in the way when I aim down the side of the gun. What modifications do you have to do to it to work?
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Ferny Ferny wrote:

Thats sweet. I'm a lefty and the hopper gets in the way when I aim down the side of the gun. What modifications do you have to do to it to work?
Not many
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 7:39pm
most likely cut a hole into the right of the reciever, so when that thing is straight, the balls can drop right down.....looks like a really really good upgrade

Edited by meteora
DacK44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DacK44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 12:52am

this didnt get many replies back, but i just found it on ebay and i must say... someone is spying on me and stealing my blueprints! but, i wish it nothing but a horrible death because its made out of plastic. The way it's being held on to the gun from the side and its high profile, i predict snappage just by putting the slightest pressure on ur hopper.... or by tripping over a fallen tree and faceplanting ur gun.

lapco can make an alluminum one though and make it all better.

ziggymarley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziggymarley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 2:23am
"Real markers have gills."
"son of a <KRL>."
Counterfeit_Syn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Counterfeit_Syn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 6:01pm
?? What are you thinking Dack44? Even the original feed neck is made of plastic! Its not any higher than any other neck. I think you need to do some more research.
Every drop of blood,Every bitter tear,Every bead of sweat,I live for this!
A5 Pimped w/ all the goodies
Evil Omen
98 Custom
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 6:03pm
this has been out for a while, yet i do not like it at all, if u want center feed e-mail K&P customs thiers look 100x better and use impy or angel feednecks
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 6:16pm
I'm so getting that.
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 7:21pm
Hmmm... now we just need someone to put the Cyclone on top... well, scratch that. Or maybe someone could mod the Cyclone to look like a Thompson M1 1928 50 round drum... or maybe not.
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg