FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another A-5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another A-5
    Posted: 30 April 2006 at 3:45pm
wow, bumping skills, why the hell didnt you just start a new thread, this is a stupid thread, just delete your posts and make a new one with all the pics, and Tipp*Mann can get bent

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
GoT_DeaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoT_DeaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2006 at 2:00pm
since these pics i have gone back to black and have all new Raider gear on it. ill try to get some new pics of it soon

Proudly Sponsored by: DMS Paintball, Opsgear, TAW Paintball, Pacific Paintball
GoT_DeaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoT_DeaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2006 at 1:58pm

wow old post of mine and the pics dont work anymore.so ill give it a update. since the pics dont work anymore just alittle reminder what she once looked like,standered A-5 with a camo paint job......here are some pics since then

2nd camo paint job with alittle mods done to it

3rd paint job with same mods

TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 1:49pm
If your going to camo it, then camo all of it. Other wise lose the cover
TheNelson001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNelson001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 5:08am
cool, you are you going to camo the new stuff too?

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 3:02am
The last pic is best one compared to the others.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
GoT_DeaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoT_DeaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 1:43am

here are some new pics of my A-5

TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:01am
Originally posted by GoN_StAlKeR GoN_StAlKeR wrote:

Tipp*Mann you sound like our kind of player. It would seem the majority of the people that post on here are either lil' kiddies spending mommies money or SOF(soldier of fortune) wannabes. Trying to fullfill some fantasy. Well here is a pic of mine. Yes it is fully supressed. If you wanna talk crap thats fine, but like they say put up or shut up.

thank you, and that is one good lookin gun!

PRo/CaRBiNe
12 in. J&J ceramic barrel
2in. shocktech stubby drop
adco hotshot electronic sight
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:44am
Its alright, nothing too special, 7/10
GoT_DeaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoT_DeaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:11am

Originally posted by SilentStealth67 SilentStealth67 wrote:

ya many people on this forum suck so thats why im only on everyonce in a while

thats what i love about my paintball stuff, is that its all by me, i paid for it all, but thats also why im not much into speedball,

you got a good marker there, the thing i suggest tho is to try to camo your whole marker and not just segments, as you have seen from Gon_Stalker's and also mine

the bad thing about mine tho is that it can get irritating and trouble some since it gets caught occasionally, but any camo is better than no camo

funny you talk about GoN_Stalker,since he is my brother-in-law.and since these pics it in now fully camo,just like stalkers

ProjectLiberate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProjectLiberate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:42pm
I agree with what tipp*mann said, If i saw that gun on the field i'd either hope i was on his team or i'd run the other way.
"The most dangerous man in the world is the man who has nothing left to loose."
SilentStealth67 View Drop Down
Shakes Beef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentStealth67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:31pm
ya many people on this forum suck so thats why im only on everyonce in a while

thats what i love about my paintball stuff, is that its all by me, i paid for it all, but thats also why im not much into speedball,

you got a good marker there, the thing i suggest tho is to try to camo your whole marker and not just segments, as you have seen from Gon_Stalker's and also mine

the bad thing about mine tho is that it can get irritating and trouble some since it gets caught occasionally, but any camo is better than no camo

Its Pudding Time Children
ProjectLiberate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProjectLiberate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:30pm
got dead- Beautiful gun but the barrels a little much for me, but still cool. Is that camo tape around the outside of the power feed?
"The most dangerous man in the world is the man who has nothing left to loose."
GoN_StAlKeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:42pm

Tipp*Mann you sound like our kind of player. It would seem the majority of the people that post on here are either lil' kiddies spending mommies money or SOF(soldier of fortune) wannabes. Trying to fullfill some fantasy. Well here is a pic of mine. Yes it is fully supressed. If you wanna talk crap thats fine, but like they say put up or shut up.

Edited by GoN_StAlKeR
TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:09pm

u guys are all holes!!! this guy just got his gun and al you can say is,"get more stuff on it" and "its crap", not everyone has enough money to spend on paintball, this is why im reluctent to post my gun, all you rich little creeps with ur fancy guns that ur rich mommys paid for, will just pick it apart!and most of the ppl with few accesories,dont need them to play well, its the player, not the gun!!(it does help but its not all of it) so give this guy a break!, if i saw that out on the feild id be pretty intimidated,(a-5s seem to have that affect!)

i like it!, good choice in camo!

PRo/CaRBiNe
12 in. J&J ceramic barrel
2in. shocktech stubby drop
adco hotshot electronic sight
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

GoN_StAlKeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:57pm

Gun looks sweet dead. And to the guy that says it needs more stuff???? You could prolly get more kills than him with a slingshot keep it clean keep it deadly!! 

Edited by GoN_StAlKeR
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 10:34am
Originally posted by GoT_DeaD GoT_DeaD wrote:

its only a week old and has 2 games under its belt,trust me it is gettign more stuff done to it
Sweet. I quess. You need a better camera.
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 10:13am
I would quote myself but im lazy....
yay do i win?
GoT_DeaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoT_DeaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 2:14am
Originally posted by Death~By~Paint Death~By~Paint wrote:

i think that barrel length is over-componsation for something...

not my style but whatever

it has a 14 inch barrel kit on it from empire

Death~By~Paint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Death~By~Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 2:09am

i think that barrel length is over-componsation for something...

not my style but whatever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic