FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bunkerkings cocker. Many pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 9:04am
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stealth
i turtle autocockers

Edited by youm0nt
Stump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 10:29am
AWESOME! it looks so good with the short kaner, do NOT get a race, not many people have tinkered with them and seen the insane speed...great gun dude, i really like it.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 4:58pm
Ok, that gun is sick. Why when i pmed you a while ago you said it wasnt your gun? Anyway, i love it, but i dont like turtle-orracles. They look... weird. I would rather just buy a gun that is made a halfblock from the start, like a race halfie.

I have mixed opinions about rlongs work...

I bet it shoops ropes though!
///AMG What?
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 5:04pm

back when you pmed me it wasnt my gun. you saw it in my sig first. back at that time i was in the buying stage. working out loans and such. but it arrived to my door the day i started this thread.

I love the race halfies, but thats about a 1300 dollar gun, i bought this used for 725 shipped. if i started it from scratch, it would be completely different (race frame/or mech, different body, and probably a strait asa. but i love it how it is, im not complaining. it was a steal too.

New Designz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New Designz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 5:31pm

yo if you knew your paintball guns......... that is really called a turtlecocker. i had one when they were first made. check them out at www.turtlecockers.com

evan

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by New Designz New Designz wrote:

yo if you knew your paintball guns......... that is really called a turtlecocker. i had one when they were first made. check them out at www.turtlecockers.com

evan

newdude View Drop Down
One day I will be uber cool - one day...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

get a macdev 04 gladiator
98% of ion owners think there Ion can own any high end gun, if you want to kick the crap out of those dumbasses put this in your sig!
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 8:05pm

gosh i really like that. for 250 bucks, i mean i guess its worth it, is just what my 03 cocker needs. well  would need money. but i looks amazing. so can you tell him wat color you want? thats so tight. ahhhhh.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 8:09pm

^ nope, when you send it in, he paints it whatever color he thinks looks best, you might even get a your cocker back, and it will be pink.

... you can choose what color you want

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 8:36am
hahah. the suspense that would make me have. i read that u got the gun used, was that before the turtle, or after. pink....sexi.

NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:06am
It isnt called paint. It is an annodizing job. When you say your gun is painted black, it makes you sound dumb...
///AMG What?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:15am
if its that big of a deal, ill change it...
Nhc401GhostFace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nhc401GhostFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 2:17pm
i want one............
My Pieces
M98 - Army Green
14' Evil Driver Barrel
Full Boar Rear Cocking System
M4/Car-15 Collapstible Stock
Dead-On Paintball Bullet DropForward
GTA Expansion Chamber
2k3autococker
evil-98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
evil 98 pwnz joo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 1:27am

good i love the orry body sooo much... im jealous haha

how has it been to you now?

im thinking about getting a black puen now...

the AKA is good but so is the gladi your chose id get the AKA its more stealth would match the gun, but the gladi has the curves that matchs the the body of the orry

evil-vision

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 4:46am

does the gladi come in a flat black?
I also like how the aka is longer, better grip.

btw evil, any word on the check?

BobsA5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsA5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 7:59am

A-5Bunkering: Were did you get your Orracle from? Its exactly what I am looking for. I am tryin to sell/trade my loaded A5 for one just like that.

Bob

mobius3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mobius3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 8:48am
that is a crazy nice gun. I can't wait until i get a cocker.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 9:55am
not many people are going to trade an a-5 for a gun like this.
 the gun is custom, from the turtle conversion, to the flat black anno.
evil-98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
evil 98 pwnz joo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 10:15am

the gladi doesnt have if in flat black but you can always get it custom anoed

the aka has 3 sizes the longer one has a better volume, better recharge. but i like the stuby one it matchs w/ the bottom of the grip

as for the check my bro had car problems... and im in canada right now.

*edit* ahh the trigger is -ugly lol is it annoed all black on the trigger?

get some delrin detents also. you dont want to wear in to the bolt too much. i forgot how much it is to get another one but it might be a bit.

Edited by evil-98
evil-vision

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 10:43am
im thinking about getting a samurai, not black though, just to match the ram, and rod.

any guess on when the check can be sent out?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic