Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Spyders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
The County Boys View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Illegal Pyramid Scheme (G8)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The County Boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 11:00am

kingman = poo

Edited by The County Boys
#1 texas storm timmy 68 ci 4500 psi evil pipe halo b reloader unimount evil intintimidater reg
#2 orracle freak kit 68 4500 psi eblade halo b reloader dye hyper inline 2 reg
#3 dye matrix tricked
lant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 12:10pm
If i liked the feel of cheap plastic in my hands and inaccurate shots,then yes i would switch to kingman products.
!!!!All Hail 2006!!!!
spyderjunke View Drop Down
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 12:15pm

Originally posted by j2duhr j2duhr wrote:

Its not my fault yall only try the Bad lower end Spyders and bash them all. Its just being ignorant.

yeah just try te better spyders thats all

I rock to my own beat
impmaster2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impmaster2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 12:17pm
like timmys
2003 IMPULSE
new designz low rise
fbm mercury bolt
45/4500 crossfire tank
*SOON TO COME*
vision board
otb frame
freak barrel kit
Daniel Webber View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Leader of the evil lumbering Oreos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 1:59pm

Jeez, can't we all just get along?

On to the topic, most of you need to shut up. Some of you have no idea why you hate spyders besides the fact that everyone else does and you think it's "cool" to get on the bandwagon.

Spyders are great guns, they're quality might not be that bad but what do you expect from $60 worth of equipment? You can't compare a $60 Spyder Victor to a $130 Tippmann 98 Custom in quality, thats like comparing a Geo to a Jaguar. However, once you get up there in the Tippmann price range, some Spyders have better quality and a load of goodies built in (unlike Tippmanns).

In my book, Spyders and Tippmanns are equal.

dyez View Drop Down

Guested, Racial Slurs & Flames (F23)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 3:13pm
instead of saying tipp>spyder and be > spyder HOW BOUT U PROOVE IT ???
SOL General View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOL General Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 3:27pm
This is my Spyder and IMP...Enjoy

-Spyder Shutter-with Smart Parts Teardrop Barrel, 32 Degrees 6ST Expansion Chamber, Dye Sticky 3 grip, Shocktech Bolt, Bipod/scope (Not Pictured)
-2k3 Impulse-with vision, Revy Loader, New Reg., Purple feeding tube, SmartParts barrel, and a custom Bipod

my tippy is in the pic too.....

-SOL General
[www.milsim-paintball.com]

Edited by SOL General
<Deleted 561 WIDE by 129 High Image, with a 68.276K File Size. Guideline is 350 WIDE by 150 High. File Size Limit is 50K> <KRL>
oakley917 View Drop Down

Guested - Sexually explicit crap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakley917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by evil-98 evil-98 wrote:

omg

you people always think its the marker. well its not.

ever heard of pump teams against teams w/ timmys?

finnally someone with some sence around here,  thanks evil-98

ziegs2020 View Drop Down

GUESTED, "F-Bomb" In Post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziegs2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 4:47pm
Watch out folks. This guy will KILL YOU if you diss him ;) Isn't that right? Stupid pm, don't ever send them again.
Ralphwggm5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralphwggm5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 4:47pm
SOL General, what kind of pistol is that (the one that you can see all of).  I want a pistol and that looks pretty nice
A-5
14" Bigshot
E-Grip
Palmer's Female Stabilizer
68/4500 HPA
Collapsible Stock
Coiled Remote
Polished Internals
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 4:50pm
Hey hey hey, my upgrades came today!!! Yay!! Will post new pic of the Fenix later.
yay do i win?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOL General Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 4:51pm
That is a Nelspot 007....Its a great pistol...best one out of the 3 (currentally..I will be getting more)...the only problem is it is Pump....I will sell it for a price...It was my first pistol...so It might be a little high for the price...And it is rare to find one that an owner that will sell it....Ill be to let it go but in the long run it will be ok....If you do your research youll find out it is a great pistol...Look at my whole arsenal at **SOL Generals' Arsenal**

-SOL General

Edited by SOL General
<Deleted 561 WIDE by 129 High Image, with a 68.276K File Size. Guideline is 350 WIDE by 150 High. File Size Limit is 50K> <KRL>
Ralphwggm5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralphwggm5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 4:58pm
a pump pistol handles a little awkward to me.  Ive shot a PGP.  I prefer the 10 shot burst then reload. 
A-5
14" Bigshot
E-Grip
Palmer's Female Stabilizer
68/4500 HPA
Collapsible Stock
Coiled Remote
Polished Internals

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOL General Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 5:00pm
Lol So Do I but it is great in deuls...I always win....

-SOL General
[hopefully you know the link already...Look at my previous posts]
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 5:05pm

Join a Spyder forum.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by j2duhr j2duhr wrote:

Hey hey hey, my upgrades came today!!! Yay!! Will post new pic of the Fenix later.

Why dont you save yourself the bashing and just post it here> http://www.kingman.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

Kingman sold out, ya it sucks they're cheep just let it go, if you want a quality Kingman gun your gonna have to go back a few years.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
clayton1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clayton1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 5:07pm
dude tippys and spyders are two different types of guns, both equally as good, just not in all the same areas. tippmans have reliabilty and durability, spyders have speed and higher end ones are pretty reliable.
cocker shooter
PREDATOR PAINTBALL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOL General Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 5:14pm
People...I have not come here to start a war I have come here to spread What I love...The Sport Of Paintball and The guns I use....This is a thread about spyders and I posted a pic as so did many of people...Why, if you dont like us posting pics of spyders, dont you go tell the people with DM4s, angels, and Impys to do the same and stay off of the Tippy forum...I have alot of guns people..I know my way around....All of my guns I own are Durable...reliable...and Fine tuned with great upgrades...I can squeese a good 16Bps out of my stock mech trigger on the spyder and a good 10 out of the R/T trigger (single Trigger)...So think about, if the admins didnt delete this thread dont go bashing the guns on this thread....Please....

Voices of many

-SOL General
impmaster2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impmaster2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 7:12pm
there is no way u can hit 16 bps on a stock mech spyder wit a 3 inch trigger pull nice try
2003 IMPULSE
new designz low rise
fbm mercury bolt
45/4500 crossfire tank
*SOON TO COME*
vision board
otb frame
freak barrel kit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOL General Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 7:15pm
I have plenty of Witnesses....I use my middle finger on the lowest part of the trigger and move it very fast....my girlfriend has helped me get my fingers fast ...it doesnt matter if you dont belive me but it is at least 13+/-....Ive dont my fair share of shooting my spyder....Im fast....thats why i won 4 games this weekend against a timmy a dm4 and an angel...Me vs all....I put the tank on my shoulder and pulled as fast as possible...and i got 13 bps+...I should take a video to show you...once I take it and find out how to host it ill show everyone....

-SOL General

Edited by SOL General
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic