Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Spyders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 7:00pm
This thread might as well be closed no one is posting pics of Spyders, and its not like just bcuz Tippmann host this forum you have to think that they are the all high and mighty.
yay do i win?
ĪRaVeNĪ View Drop Down
Guested, Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ĪRaVeNĪ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 7:02pm

Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Tippmanns>Spyders.  That is a well known fact here...

brass eagle > spyders

lol its true its so true...on my old team we all used Raptors and we fought ppl with nice spyders all the time and they never took any of us out

My setup:
A-5
Flatline
RT
8" Drop Forward
Basic, But i love it
                                        -Raven
evil-98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
evil 98 pwnz joo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 7:12pm

omg

you people always think its the marker. well its not.

ever heard of pump teams against teams w/ timmys?

evil-vision

teabag_joe View Drop Down
<krl> my <poopy>, baby!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teabag_joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 7:12pm

I think I win all!!!

Edited by teabag_joe
Bauerp0weR 18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bauerp0weR 18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 7:17pm

j2duhr, what do you mean the A5 is made of 100% plastic?  You "own" an A5 yet you haven't noticed the body to be metal?  By the way, the plastic that they do use is so the gun is lighter, it's still extremely durable and made to last.

Know what your talking about before you say something, thanks .

Black Smart Parts Ion
Halo B
Check-It Unimount
macroline
68/45 Pure Energy tank
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 7:29pm
i gave my spyder away...gave it away with a 16oz tank a barrel condom and a bunch of other stuff....

EDIT: O no! now i dont have a dozen i only have 11

Edited by merc
saving the world, one warship at a time.
WANNA BE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WANNA BE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 9:41pm

[/QUOTE=j2duhr] The A-5 is poorly made (in my opinion) I mean its 100% plastic .[/QUOTE]

please tell me why you think its "poorly made"

Edited by WANNA BE
j2duhr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by WANNA BE WANNA BE wrote:

Originally posted by <SPAN =bold>j2duhr</SPAN> j2duhr wrote:

The A-5 is poorly made (in my opinion) I mean its 100% plastic .

I think Spyders are made much better than Tippys.
yay do i win?
WANNA BE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WANNA BE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by j2duhr j2duhr wrote:

no crap you already said that, i want to know why you think this?

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by evil-98 evil-98 wrote:

omg

I heard about them, i just cant think of their name. it starts with an m i think. anyway, its a pro (maybe am. but im not sure) team that only uses pump markers, and they compete against all the other pro teams with cockers and timmies and such. in my eyes, the pump players that equally compete with timmies and such, have the most skills out there.
j2duhr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 10:48pm

Originally posted by j2duhr j2duhr wrote:

no crap you already said that, i want to know why you think this?

Well I dunno there is just something about holding the plastic A-5 bolt and the Aluminum Fenix bolt that makes me think the A-5 is pooey
yay do i win?
Ralphwggm5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralphwggm5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 7:59am

Look inside the A-5 bolt.  Its metal, or more specifically silver shiney stuff.  The bolt is coated in metal.  Black metal.  Just cause its not silver and shiney doesnt mean its not metal.  Ever hear of cast iron.  Anyways, i think im gonna go join the Kingman forum and make a bunch of post saying things like "my tippmann could OWN ur spyders".  Then they will realize the error of thier ways and thier whole forum will join ours.  We will have 4 new members, cuz most spyder owners already belong to this one instead. 

A-5
14" Bigshot
E-Grip
Palmer's Female Stabilizer
68/4500 HPA
Collapsible Stock
Coiled Remote
Polished Internals

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralphwggm5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 8:07am
edit: the black is plastic but the inside (valve area) is metal.  Thats what counts.  All the plastic does is hold the pieces together.  and plastic is strong.  They make construction helmets out of plastic.
A-5
14" Bigshot
E-Grip
68/4500 HPA
Collapsible Stock
Coiled Remote
Polished Internals
procarb11 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarb11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 8:11am
Ok seriously, Tippmann owners can stop acting all high and mighty, just because this is a Tippmann forum doesnt give you the right to bash anyother gun posted. I see it all the time in any thread that isnt a Tippmann gun. I posted my Angel and some noob said it sucked and his A-5 was better..Believe it or not, there are waaay better guns out there than Tippmanns. They are a good noob gun, but nothing more. Ive owned both a Tippmann (M98C and P/C) and a Sypder Electra DX, the DX owned the other too. But that really doesnt mean anything to anyone other than myself. Its all about your style of play, the Tippmanns just werent as effective for me as the Spyder was. Im not saying one is better than the other, im just saying i personally like the Spyder better.
Dust Black/Red DM5, Ultralite Frame, Ultralite Barrel, Orange Bolt Kit, Virtue Laser Eyes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralphwggm5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 8:23am
The A-5 doesnt even compare to the M98.  It is awesome.  and someone really said ur angel sucked??!!?.  Wow, what is this world coming to.  I personally like the Dye DM4 the most.
A-5
14" Bigshot
E-Grip
68/4500 HPA
Collapsible Stock
Coiled Remote
Polished Internals
impmaster2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impmaster2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 8:40am

timmys r spyders lol 

thats y spyders r better

but i have a tippmann

2003 IMPULSE
new designz low rise
fbm mercury bolt
45/4500 crossfire tank
*SOON TO COME*
vision board
otb frame
freak barrel kit
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 8:59am

Originally posted by procarb11 procarb11 wrote:

Ok seriously, Tippmann owners can stop acting all high and mighty, just because this is a Tippmann forum doesnt give you the right to bash anyother gun posted. I see it all the time in any thread that isnt a Tippmann gun. I posted my Angel and some noob said it sucked and his A-5 was better..Believe it or not, there are waaay better guns out there than Tippmanns. They are a good noob gun, but nothing more. Ive owned both a Tippmann (M98C and P/C) and a Sypder Electra DX, the DX owned the other too. But that really doesnt mean anything to anyone other than myself. Its all about your style of play, the Tippmanns just werent as effective for me as the Spyder was. Im not saying one is better than the other, im just saying i personally like the Spyder better.

Your on a Tippmann site...get used to it...

As for the bashing of the Spyders thread, we are just trying to show this gentleman that there is a Kingman forum that welcomes Spyders.

bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 9:20am

the new imagion looks ok....

Uh-o...

tppaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tppaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 10:00am
ok i just played yesterday and my pice of **** spyder broke and i had to use my friends tippmann that he has had longer than i have had my spyder sooo i think tippmann is a better gun plus you cant even customise the spyders to what u want like you can a tippmann soo tippmann's are better all around guns

Edited by tppaintball
tippyMx770 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippyMx770 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2004 at 10:31am
Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

Originally posted by evil-98 evil-98 wrote:

omg

I heard about them, i just cant think of their name. it starts with an
m i think. anyway, its a pro (maybe am. but im not sure) team that
only uses pump markers, and they compete against all the other pro
teams with cockers and timmies and such. in my eyes, the pump
players that equally compete with timmies and such, have the most
skills out there.

I'm pretty sure theres a pro or am team called blowfish. The new APG
has an article about this game where these guys timmys and stuff
got owned by BLowfish.
Tippmann 98c
14 in whisper barrel
toxic performance trigger