Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scepter Launchers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Deal_Finder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deal_Finder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2004 at 11:15pm

Originally posted by ritzblitz ritzblitz wrote:

DNS Error. Redirect doesnt work either.

What do you mean by that?!?

The Deal Finder!!
"I Find 'em, You Buy 'em"
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2004 at 4:24am
Eh, them launchers werent made fer jus any woodsball field, theyre scenario guns.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Scepter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scepter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:07am

Hey.  I am not here to advertise.  I just want to be able to answer your questions, and set a couple of things straight.

1. We used the launchers at D-Day Oklahoma this year, and they are now approved at all of the Tour of Duty Games.  MXS is also considering a blanket approval. Bill Bailey, one of the founders of Paintball as we know it, has written a wonderful endorsement for us. 

2. Our commercially produced launchers are as safe, or safer than paintball markers:  Velocity less than 200fps, footlbs/force is 9lbs.. Our safety tests include shooting testers in the face (with goggles) at four feet distances.  Safety is paramount to us!

3. Range is 40-70 yards.  We manufacture and shoot 2-oz frag grenades that are safe to shoot at personnel, and are approved for such use at many fields. 

4. We do not sell directly to the public but sell to distributors, who then sell to dealers. 

5. Our milsim systems are realistic, and offer new innovations to the sport we all love.  All of our systems are commercially engineered and manufactured.  We are not a garage manufacturer.

6. We love Tippmann products and will continue to look for ways to help you modify your markers for the realism you seek.

Feel free to write me anytime.

Edited by Scepter
Greg Warnock, CEO
Scepter Combat Systems, LLC
www.scepter-combat.com
greg@scepter-combat.com
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 7:31am
I think he wins. A lot.
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
98c-Ownage View Drop Down
Guested: Egregious spamming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c-Ownage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:40am
Originally posted by maroon out maroon out wrote:

Looks dangerous.
98c
Flatline
Polished Internals
Trigger Stop
Double Trigger
32* Remote
Redz 2and1 harness
Stinless Steel Bolts

Those who see me fear me, those who don't see me fear me more - Semper Fi
Frobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:54am
there rather expencive, how mutch are the nades, do u hafta buy the shell things?
Scepter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scepter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:25pm

We want these to look intimidating! ....but work safely, so I guess we are doing our job.

The grenades retail for about $0.80. 

Greg Warnock, CEO
www.scepter-combat.com
greg@scepter-combat.com
Scepter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scepter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:07pm

Here are some more pictures:

Edited by Scepter
Greg Warnock, CEO
www.scepter-combat.com
greg@scepter-combat.com
98sniper View Drop Down

Stike 1: Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:21pm
thats sweet. i have heard of really dangerous stuff compared to this. i seen a guy make one outta a spudgun, then they just filled up a dixie cup with paintballs and launch them. thank god they didn't play wit it but built it for kicks.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
Renegade Ranger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renegade Ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 3:39pm

Hey Guys!

My name is Ed, I am a Co-Captain of a Scenario team out of California. I know Scepter personally, and am very familiar with ALL of his products.

They may "look" dangerous.....Thery're supposed to they're a grenade launcher, but these are some of the safest, highest quality mods you will find for your gun. All CNC machined Aluminum construction, a valving system so innovative it's patented, (not some OSH ball valve) Scepter employs some of the best designers in the business today, All American made. There has been ballistics testing as well as live testing done. My team will soon be using these in "real game" conditions and reveiwing their performance, so you'll have all the info you need if you're interested in looking into one.

Several fields and game producers are looking into updating their rules to accommodate the use of these new products into their games and for use on their fields. Not only do they add big time to the "oooh" factor, with a range between 40-70 yds they are also quite "battle effective". No more having to drop your marker to toss a hand grenade into that bunker full of bogies! plop in a Scepter frag grenade and 'Phooof' ! And the sweet thing here is, as all those "bad guys" go running for new cover, there you are "at the ready" to pick 'em off one by one!

Team Renegade Rangers:

Mark 'em all and let the ref sort 'em out!
Exellon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exellon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:02pm
Is the grenade launcher R.I.S. mountable for those of us with weaver-railed hand guard mods on our A-5s?
Scepter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scepter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:18pm

It does not need the RiS system for mounting.  We connect the launcher to the gun via our own A5-type barrel connector (1/4 turn).  And, it gets it's air from a bottom line connector, that we also manufacture.

Edited by Scepter
Greg Warnock, CEO
www.scepter-combat.com
greg@scepter-combat.com
Exellon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exellon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:16pm
The barrel of my A-5 is covered by an opsgear hand guard kit though... There's only a bit of the barrel sticking out the front end that wouldn't be very practical to mount that on.
Silent Slayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 6:28pm

expensive

a5 polished internals
flatline
custom aluminum foregrip
drop
e grip w/custom blade trigger
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle
dye invisions
vision impy
tapeworm
crossfire 88/45
EVO
Scepter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scepter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:22pm

Silent...I don't know why you say this is expensive.  ( I guess it is al relative.) It is half the price of the Eagle, and it retrofits to almost all paintball markers.  It is virtually another marker (a 40mm marker), so you will have two guns in one.  There are other mods that dont even shoot anything, that cost more than our launchers.  And the nades are about ten percent the price of the other ones.  Hmmmm.

Edited by Scepter
Greg Warnock, CEO
www.scepter-combat.com
greg@scepter-combat.com
Scepter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scepter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:24pm
Excel...how does your barrel connect to the gun?  Is it an A5 1/4 turn connector?

Edited by Scepter
Greg Warnock, CEO
www.scepter-combat.com
greg@scepter-combat.com
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:34pm
That is a very intereting mod, and it does look nice. I think it looks better on the milsim guns though.

Sceptar, you have to remember that most of  the people on hee ar 13-17, and 350 is a little out of the range for a gun mod. I mean, it's more than the A-5 itself.

having a procarbine, I wouldn't be able to use one anyway. I do have the combat feed on it, so I could probably retrofit it somehow.

Keep up the good work though!

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Exellon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exellon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:38pm
It's the normal way the barrel connects, but there's a shroud/handguard around it, whatever you want to call it, the barrel itself isn't accessible. I do have weaver rails on the bottom though.
Scepter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scepter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:55pm

Yeah...it is not for everyone.

Excell...do you have a picture of your gun?

Edited by Scepter
Greg Warnock, CEO
www.scepter-combat.com
greg@scepter-combat.com
Exellon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exellon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:57pm
Oh... well perhaps when in a few months when I can afford it there will be a weaver mount . Keep up the good work though. I can't wait for the shotgun.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic