Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 guys AK-47

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
CrawforDry View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested, Incurable Jerk

Joined: 12 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 481
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrawforDry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2004 at 11:10pm
Glad you considered what I wrote A5 Guy, and no I wasn't making assumptions about your intentions just trying to intercept and arguements you would have against me. You should look into sports such as hunting and rifle shooting if you enjoy items such as AK-47's you might find them as enjoyable as I do.

Oh and Murdoc, you should be happy that petty insults like idiot don't bother me, unless you would like to join the strike side. However I would appreciate it if you made a coherent arguement against my opinions. I would like to have something to argue against besides that dolt-like attempt of a personal attack that you posted. Saying things like I shouldn't post about milsim is redundant and rediculus being as this is an open forum. Using words such as "us" while down grading me is foolish because you assume that people agree with your feeble remarks. A5 Guy himself had something intelligent to say about my post therefore disagreeing with you. Also saying something like "I should be fired" is as plausable as the rest of your post. What should I be layed off from expressing my opinion and inquiring about someones personal thoughts? "Good job on keeping up the negative attitude" is very hipocritical. You, as frequently as I post comments that disagree with others here, therefore you are as negative as I am, congradulations on burying yourself in contradictions. Oh and I what is 'the point' of your remark compared to mine? To try and make yourself sound superior, obviously came across well buddy. Think harder next time.
STARSTARSTARSTAR!!! Good work rambino, glad u realize i was right =D good work sharing it with everyone
pro / carbine
akalmp excal in the mail
What's my ip?
Back to Top
IntegraTypeRDC5 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Strike 1 - Language (E19)

Joined: 15 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 42
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IntegraTypeRDC5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2004 at 11:40pm
DANG! Non-stop BLAH BLAH BLAH^^^
Back to Top
A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 23 September 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 533
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2004 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by CrawforDry CrawforDry wrote:

Glad you considered what I wrote A5 Guy, and no I wasn't making
assumptions about your intentions just trying to intercept and
arguements you would have against me.


Its best not to do that...because it came across that way.

Quote
You should look into sports such
as hunting and rifle shooting if you enjoy items such as AK-47's you
might find them as enjoyable as I do.


I do hunt, and like firearms. But for you to tell me that the way I like to play paintball "mil-sim" is wrong isnt right.

When you have markers like this, it brings a big responsibility. I never walk around with this thing in public. I dont go flashing it around. It stays in its case until Im ready to play paintball. Its not a toy and its not treated like one.

Woodsball, mil-sim and speedball are all great games. Its just that I choose mil-sim.


Quote
Oh and Murdoc, you should be happy that petty insults like idiot don't
bother me, unless you would like to join the strike side.


Take it easy.

Quote
However I
would appreciate it if you made a coherent arguement against my
opinions. I would like to have something to argue against besides that
dolt-like attempt of a personal attack that you posted. Saying things
like I shouldn't post about milsim is redundant and rediculus being as
this is an open forum. Using words such as "us" while down grading me
is foolish because you assume that people agree with your feeble
remarks.


If you want to have a debate....please go to the thoughts and oppinions section. You stated your oppinion of the marker in the pictures....leave it at that.

Quote
A5 Guy himself had something intelligent to say about my post
therefore disagreeing with you.


Dont twist and use me like that.

Everybody, Please dont make this into a flame filled post. Lets just cool off and take a deep breath. Again I thank you for telling me what you thought CrawforDry...but there is no need to drag this on any longer.

Sales rep for Engler Custom Paintball Guns, LLC

Check out the Web Site!
Questions about our products? Or you want to buy one? PM me
Back to Top
T.I.P. View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T.I.P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 1:18am

well I'd buy it but im 15 and its hard for people like me to make that kinda money haha... anywhere you can find stuff like that on sale. jw

 

A-5
21" CMI Barrel
Double finger trigger
Response Trigger
Low-Pressure system
E-Grip
Collapsable Stock

My presence is felt. not seen.
Back to Top
ms2013 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Joined: 24 October 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 749
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 1:24am
NOOOOO!!!!! (wow, that is truly a work of art) i just finished my AK A-5! you beat me to posting. but i incorporated the Flatline into my front. but all my pieces are either steel or oak, nothing flashy. nice job.

john.
ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
Back to Top
Sharkbit View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 26 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 165
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharkbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 4:13am
God, I'm so sick of this CrawforDry guy. Would you do us all a favor, and pay some dumb hooker to have sex with you already. Get a life!
Back to Top
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Joined: 17 March 2004
Location: Togo
Status: Offline
Points: 1256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 10:14am
Originally posted by CrawforDry CrawforDry wrote:

Glad you considered what I wrote A5 Guy, and no I wasn't making assumptions about your intentions just trying to intercept and arguements you would have against me. You should look into sports such as hunting and rifle shooting if you enjoy items such as AK-47's you might find them as enjoyable as I do.

Oh and Murdoc, you should be happy that petty insults like idiot don't bother me, unless you would like to join the strike side. However I would appreciate it if you made a coherent arguement against my opinions. I would like to have something to argue against besides that dolt-like attempt of a personal attack that you posted. Saying things like I shouldn't post about milsim is redundant and rediculus being as this is an open forum. Using words such as "us" while down grading me is foolish because you assume that people agree with your feeble remarks. A5 Guy himself had something intelligent to say about my post therefore disagreeing with you. Also saying something like "I should be fired" is as plausable as the rest of your post. What should I be layed off from expressing my opinion and inquiring about someones personal thoughts? "Good job on keeping up the negative attitude" is very hipocritical. You, as frequently as I post comments that disagree with others here, therefore you are as negative as I am, congradulations on burying yourself in contradictions. Oh and I what is 'the point' of your remark compared to mine? To try and make yourself sound superior, obviously came across well buddy. Think harder next time.


^ Gandalf lives!

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Back to Top
ezielinski View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 29 April 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 27
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezielinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 10:35am

If your going to throw real ammunition down next to the rifle, throw down the right ones - The AK-47 uses 7.62x39, and you obviously threw down 7.62x54R Dragonov/Tokarov ammunition.

Otherwise, nice looking gun (put the trigger guard back on).


A5 MP5/K-PDW
Back to Top
Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
If I build it... you will drool

Joined: 23 December 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1736
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 11:00am
Hi Guys,

I busy making guns.

I'm glad you are happy with my work.

Eric Engler
President
www.englerpaintballguns.com
Back to Top
Chewbacca View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 03 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chewbacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 11:27am

Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

WOW! It looks good, and I'm pretty sure the Russians first developed the AK-47, since the name IS Russian. If you play Mil-Sim games you go for the look and feel, not really the performance, after all, that's why people are not going out into the woods with Timmys and Angels (to often lol).

Yeah, it is Russian, as AK is Avtomat Kalashnikova, meaning Kalashnikov Automatic Rifle, and it was designed by Sergeant Mikhail Kalashnikov in '47. 

 
Back to Top
tippyMx770 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 09 April 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 193
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippyMx770 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 1:32pm
awsome! It must be a blast to play scenarios with that beast. I
love these milsim guns, even though most are just kits, they all look
so great!
Tippmann 98c
14 in whisper barrel
toxic performance trigger
rico ak
modded trigger
chrome flame drop

I m awsome-o!
Back to Top
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 28 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1142
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 2:08pm
that is one of the best milsim i ever seen
Back to Top
CrawforDry View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested, Incurable Jerk

Joined: 12 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 481
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrawforDry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 2:13pm
Well A5 Guy, you yourself said you don't want and arguement, which is what I was trying to aviod in the first place by attempting to cover all bases of possible arguements. Therefore although it may have looked like wrong assumptions I was on a similar agenda as yourself, don't be contradictory.

As for the subject of "playing milsim" I've already covered this in Sharkbits thread (I think), but if you insist on dressing up to play woodsball, whatever. But claiming that you have some superior responsibility by owning that A5, I don't really see the relevence at all. But if you think you are 'that cool' by owning something that could get you in pretend trouble, hey I guess your ego isn't my buisness.

You however claim I'm making an arguement, when you are personally responding in an arguementative manner to my post that wasn't even directed in you. Once again contradicting isn't good.

Also sorry for quoting you if that made you feel "used."

Another bright post MuRdoc, you grow ever more intelligent by the minute.

Sharkbit, you tell me to get a life, thus wanting me to be more like you because you are such an awesome guy. This is right after suggesting to pay for sex. No thanks, unlike your "apparently awesome life" any girl that is willing to sell herself is trash. Sorry that my life doesn't include enough time and wasted money for "dumb hookers." Maybe when I grow up, if I'm lucky enough I'll turn out as great as you suggest, having to pay for sex.
STARSTARSTARSTAR!!! Good work rambino, glad u realize i was right =D good work sharing it with everyone
pro / carbine
akalmp excal in the mail
What's my ip?
Back to Top
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Joined: 29 May 2004
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 5326
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 2:21pm
Dont listen to them that are saying negative things. your gun is awesome!. they are just jelous and want one too. if you're happy with the gun and the price, that's all that matters. have fun with it.
Back to Top
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Joined: 17 March 2004
Location: Togo
Status: Offline
Points: 1256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 2:25pm
Haha, just drop it maddox wannabe. 


Edited by MuRdoc18

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Back to Top
Johndcjr1989 View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 18 May 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johndcjr1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 3:01pm

Originally posted by MuRdoc18 MuRdoc18 wrote:

Originally posted by CrawforDry CrawforDry wrote:

Did you pay more than $400 for that setup? If so, why wouldn't you just spend less money and purchase an actual  AK-47 variant. Poly-tech manufactures very nice AK-74's, and if your not a supporter of Asian manufacturing why would you mimic a gun from there in the first place. If you think you can't use a real gun on people, join the army and you'll be able to use a rifle on people much nicer than an AK. Or if your insistent on the AK type rifle join the Russian or any number of Asian militarys. I guess your A-5 looks cool, but i think its probably way to expensive for just looks, and for as much as you spent you could get much better gun performance.  


Hey CRAWFORDRY, You seriously need to stop posting in any threads that deal with milsim. You are a complete idiot and what you said ^ shows that to us perfectly. Geez you should be fired. Good job on keeping up the negative attitude, and pointless remarks.

 

lol murdoc i agree 100%.  in milsim games you have to go for the feel of a real gun.  most of the guns that are upgraded to be milsims are very good right out of the box so it doesnt really matter all that much

Rockin' the Ironman Intimidator.

The Original Redneck Gangsta
Back to Top
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Joined: 20 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4454
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 3:41pm

Someone mentioned Asain....Im assuming they meant Chineese Model AK?

Very nice, It by far is the best AK Ive seen in here. Even though I havent been around long. Has too be kinda sweet to be able to walk around with that and shoot pple with it. Man talk about senerio/realism.

Id like to make mine into a Speacial forces smg sim. One of these days I will.

And for that other guy that said you should just go buy a real AK, well sorry to burst your bubble but here in the U.S.A. we can not go around shooting pple with the real thing. Hence....milSIM!

10/10!

I have a sks laying around should I strip the wood off of that and make a sks milsim? Only thing that keeps me from doing that its because out of the 3 rifles I own the sks is my fav, man that thing rips and has no recoil.

 


-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Back to Top
CrawforDry View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested, Incurable Jerk

Joined: 12 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 481
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrawforDry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 3:45pm
Way to go with the petty insults Murdoc, I guess one more round doesn't hurt.  Everytime you post its shorter and shorter with less content than usual, but you still keep posting and your telling me to drop it, good call. Yes, I'm a maddox wannabe... seeing how I've been correcting newbie's on forums for about, oh I don't know, probably when I started playing video games a couple years ago, and I just found  Maddox's website over the weekend while at a friends party. You're good at assumptions, seeing as the only thing I picked from Maddox was to pay more attention to grammar.

John, your wrong in saying "most milsim markers are very good right out of the box." The only thing an A5 might have going for it is around a 17bps feed rate, but its not like you're ever going to come close to that with a stock marker so no, it has nothing going for it, therefore it does matter. Also if you're so concerned with the feel, go purchase some hand lotion for a silky smooth feel.
STARSTARSTARSTAR!!! Good work rambino, glad u realize i was right =D good work sharing it with everyone
pro / carbine
akalmp excal in the mail
What's my ip?
Back to Top
CrawforDry View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested, Incurable Jerk

Joined: 12 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 481
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrawforDry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 3:51pm
My oh my justice, if you want to make a point to me, atleast spell 50% of the words correctly. As for saying you're "bursting my bubble" you're wrong. If you read what I said It states that if you want to shoot an AK-47 go have fun with a real firearm at a shooting range. However if you are not satisfied with the realism of an actual firearm, but not being able to shoot people, go join the military and you will have plenty of chances to do so. Oh and I you play ET, perhaps you also play CS, maybe you would like play agaisnt me sometime in a friendly competetion?
STARSTARSTARSTAR!!! Good work rambino, glad u realize i was right =D good work sharing it with everyone
pro / carbine
akalmp excal in the mail
What's my ip?
Back to Top
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
It really DOES exist!

Joined: 27 January 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4218
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2004 at 3:52pm

CrawforDry, I'm serious, you have ruined an otherwise great marker gallery thread.  I haven't read a single one of your 5 or 6 posts, but I hope it is important. 

Otherwise,  AWESOME gun.  It looks so realistic you better be careful with that thing in your trunk. 

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.234 seconds.