Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCOMPRESSED AIR WITH EBOLT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
airballer12 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: COMPRESSED AIR WITH EBOLT
    Posted: 01 June 2004 at 4:55pm
ok, if u look at the comp-air low pressure system for the 98c, u will see that there is a rear cocking system part that goes on it. well after i installed the ebolt on my gun, theres a round knob on the back of my gun where that rear cocking system goes. so i dont get how u install the comp air low pressure system with the bolt. an anyone clarify plz? also, is it absolutely necessary to get that comp air low pressure system installed? or can u just screw on a nitro tank? ino that is pretty newb. can i also get some recommendations for a tank with a link plz.
me and my friends have won 1st in 3 out of 3 5 man airball tournaments in the rookie division, woot!

Front Playa- Team Confuzion

my tippy: 98c w/ all american barrel, ebolt, egg 2 hopper
Super NEWB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2004 at 5:14pm

you can just plug it in and play you don't need the comp air system, i don't know about the ebolt because i have an a5 i like the cossfire 68/4500 nitro tanks http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/250/
they're prettier in real life believe me you're going to need a tank cover thread protector and fill nipple cover
i reccomend lok skins www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/903/ 
they look uber and you can put a soda label over the uncovered part of the tank and make it look pretty awesome
the rhino cover is cool and very comfortable on the tank http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/958/

Angel guys get all the girls
Steve Zissou: I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite.
korvecdal815 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2004 at 6:44pm
send it to the proshop they will do it 4 u without u getting any problems
cannonfodder View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2004 at 6:55pm
First off you don't need to use the lp system to use compressed air in your marker. Just get an air tank with an out put pressure pre set at 800 psi or more and screw it in. As far as the lp + ebolt go, just leave out the rear cocking pieces. That means the hammer, drive spring, rear plug etc are not used. You will end up just using the valve, the vertical adaptor and the air chamber. Kinda harsh that you have to buy the complete then not use half of it . BTW I have both these systems on my marker and they work very good togethet
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic