Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEBOLT AND COMPRESSED AIR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
airballer12 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: EBOLT AND COMPRESSED AIR
    Posted: 31 May 2004 at 11:09pm

hey guys, i have the ebolt installed on my 98c and i want to make the switch from c02 to compressed air now. me and my team are getting serious in tournament scene and compressed air could only help and give me an edge. i would appreciate it if some ppl could answer the following questions:

1. can some1 plz tell me exactly what compressed air does and how it helps? is it the same as nitro?

2. can some1 plz tell me how much it would cost to install it? how much for a tank? what tank would work best for me?

3. is it possible to have both the ebolt and the compressed air kit installed on your 98c?

thx, this would greatly help out a fellow proud tippy owner make his gun better and win some more tournaments and have fun w/ my friends.

me and my friends have won 1st in 3 out of 3 5 man airball tournaments in the rookie division, woot!

Front Playa- Team Confuzion

my tippy: 98c w/ all american barrel, ebolt, egg 2 hopper
maroon out View Drop Down
Not "moron" - Geez!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2004 at 11:16pm
All these questions are covered in the Uber FAQ's. Check there.

Just in case #3 isn't there...Yes you can use both the ebolt and compressed air at the same time. It is actually preferred because co2 can fry your ebolt's board.
Watch your thoughts they become words
Watch your words they become actions
Watch your actions they become habits
Watch your habits they become character
Watch your character it becomes your destin
James316 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2004 at 11:53pm

umm well lets see

1 to my knowledge compresed air and nitro are not the same in any real for, ones a denser gas and ones a tankl with .... compressesed air lol and im not quite shure what the difference is other than the air to mwe would seem more stable beacuse of the less chance to get liquid in the gun, but nitros not really a liquid so....

A little less talk... and a little more shut the hell up!!!
speedballer560 View Drop Down
Guested: Taunting mods, stupidity

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2004 at 1:50pm
yes u can get screw in tanks that u put in like co2 tanks , ebolt and comp air can be used toeghter and it will make ur shots more accurate
98 custom
R-T
2x trigger
14" Progressive
48ci3k psi
32degrees drop
Ricrochet ak
macro line
8" bigshot
smart parts on/off adapter
Rocket cock II
ReGuLaToR99 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2004 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by airballer12 airballer12 wrote:

hey guys, i have the ebolt installed on my 98c and i want to make the switch from c02 to compressed air now. me and my team are getting serious in tournament scene and compressed air could only help and give me an edge. i would appreciate it if some ppl could answer the following questions:

1. can some1 plz tell me exactly what compressed air does and how it helps? is it the same as nitro? nitro and comp air are the same thing. it should make your shots more consistant along with less fps flucuation

2. can some1 plz tell me how much it would cost to install it? how much for a tank? what tank would work best for me? if you want the low pressure kit you can have someone install it for you or do it yourself, it depends from shop to shop. but a high pressure air tank will work fine with your gun, just screw it in like a co2 tank. a nitro tank can cost anywhere from 70$ to 500$ but the most conventional ones are around 200$... this tank is a good one 68 4500 crossfire 

http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item= 2041

3. is it possible to have both the ebolt and the compressed air kit installed on your 98c?

yes you can have both installed at the same time.

speedballer560 View Drop Down
Guested: Taunting mods, stupidity

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2004 at 3:04pm
good job
98 custom
R-T
2x trigger
14" Progressive
48ci3k psi
32degrees drop
Ricrochet ak
macro line